Become a member
When you join the Event Industry Association of Ireland you will instantly gain access to the following:
- Individual profile on the EIAI website which will enable other event industry professionals to contact you directly and vice versa.
- Industry representation.
- Professional development and educational opportunities.
- Relevant networking opportunities.
- Accreditation as a Certified Event Industry Professional (CEIP) / Certified Event Industry Supplier (CEIS) – we aim to develop an accreditation system over the coming months so that this accreditation can be earned via education, performance, experience and service to the Irish Events Industry. Please contact us if you have any thoughts on this or would like to get involved in the creation of the accreditation system.
- Access to a Body of Knowledge of relevant Event Industry Information.
- Access to relevant discussions and forums.
- Ability to comment on potential regulatory change (Have your say section).
How do you become a member?
At the moment you simply have to register on the website. For the time being we will be checking all membership applications manually. With free membership we run the risk of “spam” members so, until paid membership is introduced, we will operate on a manual basis.
Types of Membership
- Event Membership
- Nonprofit Membership
- Corporate & Supplier Membership
- Individual Membership
- Student Membership
We will have to introduce membership fees in the near future to cover general administration for the association along with overhead fees (website hosting etc.). In advance of the introduction of membership fees we will send out an email to all members with the proposed fees and an explanation of them so it will be as transparent as possible. The association will be managed on a not for profit basis so committee members etc. will not receive payment for their work however, membership and course discounts will be offered based on the amount of work and contributions made to the association for all members.
Discounts will be offered to website contributors, and to any member who is actively contributing to the association. For the time being we have included a participatory points system (which is integrated into the website) to keep track of contributions, once membership fees are introduced individual reductions will be calculated.