Giving everyone in the Event Industry a voice
In preparation of the upcoming review of the legislative framework in relation to the licensing of Outdoor Music Events we have published the relevant sections of the Planning Act, Regulations and Codes of Practice in this section.
The “Have Your Say” section enables all of our EIAI users comment on each section of the relevant legislation. Note: In addition to this there is also a Legislative Review group which will enable all users to raise additional points and discuss current issues. Our aim is to compile as much industry feedback as possible by Monday the 24th of November, 2014 so we can submit a comprehensive response with a request for the EIAI and other Key Industry Stakeholders (as a peer group) to be consulted on draft recommendations before they are presented to Minister Alan Kelly.
Please use the discussion tab (above) to leave your comments etc. on each section.
The links below will bring you to each of the relevant sections of the Planning and Development (Licensing of Outdoor Events) Regulations, 2001. Please review each section and make your comments in each of the sub sections – these will be collated and submitted to the review group by Friday the 28th of November, 2014
Please note: While we will do our absolute best to compile all of your comments and suggestions for the submission, bearing the time constraints in mind we cannot commit to including all comments in the submission. Our aim is to formulate our own review group to fully review our submission on Tuesday the 25th of November – if you would like to take part in the review group please let us know.
Link to the Planning and Development (Licensing of Outdoor Events) Regulations, 2001: http://www.irishstatutebook.ie/2001/en/si/0154.html
- 000. Citation
- 182. Interpretation for this Part
- 183. Events prescribed for the purposes of section 230 of Act
- 184. Pre-application consultation
- 185. Newspaper Notice
- 186. Making of an application
- 187. Form and content of application
- 188. Availability of documents
- 189. Consultation with prescribed bodies
- 190. Making of submissions or observations by any other person
- 191. Further information
- 192. Decision on an application
- 193. Publication of notice of intention by local authority to hold an event.
- 194. Availability of documents in relation to proposed event by local authority
- 195. Notification of prescribed bodies.
- 196. Making of submissions or observations by any other person
- 197. Notification of decision
- 198. Additional means for notification
- 199. Fees